”That can be my next tweet”
This website is a magical place, it merges your tweets together, and they come out in amusing ways, it is brilliant for procrastinating and being generally amused…
Some of my merged tweets:
- Just looked on the geese, shes all depressed, I find we heart on my onsie, with sounds?
- Just prooving to go practice some tuuuunes. Hehe i love it. Okay? Good. Crying again.
- Sitting in the same way, otherwise, I’m starting mine off mid film and tea of childhood memories, for?
- Centre parting actually makes it all inactive accounts, and I’m forcing myself to arrive?
- However, Im that cool, Im not scary or different lipsticks please! Oh super im gonna die.
- Watching Feet of possible song covers, ooohhh exciting ;) its bloody massive!
Now go have fun kids.
Is it that time again? I’m assuming so.
Writing time continues.
This week has been half term, I was supposed to spend it well, learning Latin, revising Maths and doing homeworks and revising History, but I’ve spent it watching Merlin, reblogging things on tumblr, watching various other films, and with some friends, and of course, reading the hunger games.
I wouldn’t say its been particularly eventful, but there have been times when I have literally no idea what to do, say or think, ah confusion. I’ve been overthinking, a lot.
I feel a situation about to occur that I’ve been through many times before, and I dont know if thats good or bad, but I’ve thought about it way too much. I’m sorry my blog posts are so dull and boring, I’m just confused and I have no where else to let it out. I OVER THOUGHT AND ITS PROBABLY NOT EVEN A THING THATS GOING TO HAPPEN LOL.
I’m going to go read some more Hunger Games now, bye sexy.